Ask a hundred people what the “Good Life” is; you’ll get a hundred responses. For GoodLife Senior Living and Memory Care, the answer is quite simple. We’ve built a company whose focus is on compassionate care for those who are ready to acquire all the rewards of being a senior citizen; relaxation and reflection. Our mission is to compassionately provide safe activities of daily living for senior citizens.
“Where compassion and community intersect, you’ve reached the Good Life!”
From the time future residents enter our homes, they are greeted by a loving staff, eager to welcome them home. With luxurious resort style amenities, to quiet sitting areas or even a stocked pond to read and relax, GoodLife provides more than a “room”; we provide an experience and you become our family.
We believe that the best days of a senior’s life should be more than ordinary.
At GoodLife, you’ll find a community within the community, as our homes are designed to welcome our residents and guests to experience what few other assisted living centers offer a 360-degree approach to assisted living. Each resident is afforded the level of care unique to his/her need.
We specialize in Assisted Living and Memory Care for our precious Residents.
Schedule a Tour & See what GoodLife is all about!
GoodLife Senior Living and Memory Care is a leading provider of quality care and services to seniors. Devoted to encouraging individuality, poise and independence, the GoodLife family has a long history of providing a network of healthcare services in the Southwestern region, Texas and New Mexico, including Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s and Dementia care.
GoodLife Senior Living and Memory Care will provide our residents with the uppermost superiority care coupled with compassion to ensure we meet the individual needs to ensure our residents feel safe and that they matter.
Our Core Values
- We believe that every resident has the right to be treated with dignity and respect and has the right of self-determination.
- We believe in delivering the best quality service possible to those who have put their trust in us.
- We believe that honesty, integrity, caring and thoughtfulness are as important as the healthcare we provide.
- We believe that our residents are active, joyful and fascinating individuals who will continue to learn and grow each day and will contribute to our learning and growing as well.
- We believe that great care is a team effort where ideas, collaboration, and mutual respect for each team member’s efforts and contributions are essential to the result.
What Makes Us Different?
Our caregivers are All Day, All Night, On-Site. You also have comfort knowing that all medications are administered by licensed nurses.
Low Resident to Caregiver Ratios
We care about the quality of care each resident receives. Intentionally, our homes are designed to create a family feel. Our standard home has a maximum of 16 Beds.
We are strategic about our pricing and making the costs to live in our homes affordable. When many of our residents or families do the math to compare us, the outcome surprises them every time.